Hello everyone, I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by a fellow blogger, Reflections of a single girl. I just learned about his nomination and I would like to first thank Mariel for nominating me. To accept my nomination I will answer the questions that she has prepared for me. I will then nominate eleven bloggers and come up with quetions for them to answer. Enjoy 🙂
1. If you could have one song as the theme song for your life, which song would it be?
Easy. I chose Jason Mraz’s song Living in the Moment. Rather than me explaining why I live by this song you should check it out, it speaks for itself.
2. Do you believe that it is better to have loved and lost than to never loved at all?
Absolutely. I acknowledge I am young and I still have time to find the right girl but if it came down to it I would want to experience one of life’s greatest gifts, even if it’s for a short time.
3. What can always bring a smile to your face?
My sister. We are both similar in many ways. She understands my type of humor and knows how to brighten up my day. This doesn’t go to say she’s an angel because she can still annoy me. But at the end of the day I will always love her.
4. Words you live by?
As cliche as it might sound, live everyday as if it’s your last.
5. Biggest fear?
I am a man I don’t fear anything… Except when I am driving and a big fly comes into my car and I go wild screaming and shouting.
6. What is your favorite book?
I am not much of a reader but boy was Born to Run an amazing book. I’m a big fan of National Geographic and Runner’s world because they’re consistent reading materials that I can rely on.
7. What do you believe are your three best qualities?
I don’t know what my BEST qualities are but I work on being a loving, knowledgeable and happy person on a daily basis.
8. If you could have any super power what would it be?
I would love to fly. As heavy as humans are it would be amazing to leave the ground for an hour or two, plus I could easily avoid traffic jams.
9. If you could marry a movie star would you? Who?
Simply put, Mila Kunis. She is smart, funny and beautiful. I also loved That 70s show. If anyone has connection, we need to talk 🙂
10. What is the most important thing life has taught you.
Honestly life has not taught me much. I personally believe that in a couple of years when I am in my late twenties I will learn some valuable lessons.
11. What is your funniest childhood story of yourself?
My mom told me when I was young and in Ethiopia my parents did not know if I was going to be a boy or a girl. So they accumulated all of these cloths for boys and girls. I ended up wearing girly cloth until I outgrew them.
Here are my nominations:
1. Fit Recovery
2. The Running Teacher’s Blog
3. Teach to run
4. Unsporty Women can run
5. la petite runner
6. Love and anthropology
7. A promise to dad
8. It’s a Marathon AND a Sprint
9. Keep up with the Fenders
Last but not least 🙂
11. Grey Cells on the Run
And the nominees will answer:
1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
2. Do you run? If so, why do you do it?
3. What do you value the most?
4. What song, food and drink would you not mind having for weeks?
5. Who is you biggest inspiration?
6. Guilty pleasure?
7. Describe yourself in three words.
8. If Bill Gates could buy you one thing, what would that one thing be?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. If you could live anywhere in the would, where would that be? Why?
11. What do you blog?