I have not made a blog post in a while and I apologize. I promise to work on more in the coming days/weeks. In the meanwhile, we all know of Lance Armstrong’s admitting to doping. We also might know he has denied doping for years. He might have said “no” to him using banned substances but his body language and words said otherwise. This is something I wrote recently and though I would share.
“After watching the show Lie to me I became interested in reading lies. I did a little research and decided to apply what I’ve learned to Lance Armstrong’s denial to doping all these years. I watched this video plenty of time and picked up on his lies (which were many) and truths. Here is what I found. Lie #
1. When the testimonies about Betsy Andrews against Lance is brought up he folds his arms. This isn’t a major sign but is a indicator of distancing himself and trying best to comfort himself.
2. When he is then asked if he denies the statements she made about him he replies, “100 percent, absolutely”. This answer is followed by a head nod, no, which means he does not deny her statements because he know’s they are valid. (there’s more to this this answer but let’s move on)
3. The man asks, “Do you believe she’s making up that story to get back at you or cause you harm?” Lance then repeats almost the whole question, not to gain clarity but to give himself time to come up with an answer. He then doesn’t give a direct answer. Rather this is what follows…
4. “I knew her very little, not a lot.” Two big indicators this is a lie. He uses distancing language “her” and uses clarifying words like “very little” and “not a lot” (Clarifying words are used to make a lie more convincing). All this is toped off with a strong gaze to make himself seem as if he wants to emphasis what he is saying)
5. I picked up on 6-8 more things, however how it ends confirms my findings. “Is it your testimony that Mr. Andrew was lying when he said that he heard you say those things regarding your parties?”….”But I feel for him” And again he says “100 percent”. “100%” is deflection from any answer, yes or no. Even if “100%” means yes, he nods his head no, again. Therefore he does not believe Mr. Andrew is lying but says he is to protect himself. On this final part there are several more indicators . I found plenty more deceptive leaks and these are a few. Watch the video for yourself. Click here.
What are your thoughts?